Sunday, January 17, 2010

My kiddos

So after feeding Henry the other night, Lily climbed up in my lap too...so I had Andrew grab the camera. These are the three results...It sure is hard to get both kids looking cute at the same time! I don't know how you guys do it with lots more than 2!!
Henry looks a little worried in this one...
Not sure what Lily is doing in this one...
I've got a funny eye in this one...

Oh well. I sure do love my two kiddos, even if they both don't look cute in every picture!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Cute! You are such a sweet mom. I love those snuggle moments when you wish that you could just freeze time.

Brittany said...

I love all those shots! I love Henry's rosy cheeks and Lily's big cheese smile! So cute. Such a good lil mommy--and you know cuz your kids LOVE you!!!