Monday, January 18, 2010

It's potty time!

Friends have been telling me for a while that Lily is ready to be potty trained...but I have been dreading it! Public restrooms....ew! I tried briefly before Henry was born, but she wasn't interested, so we dropped it. Well, we tried it again...and she is doing AWESOME!!! I got a little potty seat (on the floor) and she opened it up as soon as we got home, took it in to the bathroom, sat it on the floor, took off all her clothes, sat down and went pee! WHAT?!?! Ever since then, she's been doing awesome at home. She goes pee and "ooie" (that's what she calls it...) in the potty! Sometimes she even goes without us prompting! No treats either...we never started it and so she doesn't know any different. I think if I were to start a reward, she would sit in there all day, because I already have to pry her off the toilet sometimes as it is!!!
What a ROCKSTAR!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

What a BIG GIRL!!! That's awesome ang!! She's one smart little cookie! I love that pic!

Tami said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! That is so amazing! Why are everyone's kids so easy to potty train but mine? I am so happy for all of you!