Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday 8/9/09

Just a couple of pictures from today; Henry is still doing terrific. Bilirubin is going back down, weight is coming back up. He's eating about every 3 hours, but you sure forget just how time consuming a little baby can be! Even changing a diaper takes forever...and then he pees all over everthing or poops again just as soon as you've finished!
This is my absolute favorite way to hold my babes! I could stay like this all day!

There is nothing sweeter than a peacefully sleeping babe.

My sleeping men!


4 comments:

Meagan said...

What a beautiful baby! I'm so glad he's adjusting well and that you get time to enjoy some one on one time. I can't wait to hold your little cutie!

Tami said...

Those are such cute pictures!!! I am glad that he is such a great baby. He is adorable! I need more pics!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous! Not only is your baby beautiful, but you are too! Congrats on your new little one:)

Brittany said...

i love him in that light blue...he's so cute. ang you really look great. yeah he did poop and pee a ot while i was there--and on everything! ha ha! what a stinker!