Thursday, August 6, 2009

First day at home...

After a better...although still sleepless night at home, here are few pics of Henry's first day at home. He is eating like a champ...a bit TOO good, I would say. He doesn't want to stop! So to give myself a break, we tried a passy...and it worked wonders! We do love passy's in this house. Anyway, he has been resting much better now so I'm able to get some pictures up.


Lily is much more interested in Henry today. She was very excited to hold him.


She had to make sure all his body parts were there...we found his eyes, nose, ears, hands....and feet! Yep! All 5 toes are there!


You can see he's getting a little jaundice...we went to the Pediatrician this morning, but haven't heard back what his bilirubin was yet. We'll go back one more time on Saturday to make sure he's doing OK. But with the way he's eating, I'm sure he'll be fine. He weighed 7lbs, 14oz this AM and othewise checked out PERFECT! :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

Yea, I love these pics. I saw them on FB and I was wondering why they weren't on your blog.. well, here they are. They are sooo cute! I love how intrigued Lily seems to be with Henry's toes and everything about him.