Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Andrew's 34th Birthday!

But who's counting...right? We were up in Atlanta for Father's day (Andrew had to work so Lily and I went and hung out with Grandma until he was done). Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera, so we don't have much to document the day, however uneventful it was. But, here are a few pictures from his birthday just a few days later.
I got Andrew some swimming goggles, and Lily loved them too! We might just have to get her a pair of her own!
He is always complaining about my little, wimpy umbrella...so I got him a big golf umbrella that we can ALL fit under!!!

My cake masterpiece! Ha! This is as creative as I get! You'd think that after all the Food Network cake shows I watch, I would be a pro!! Well, it was a bit lopsided, but it tasted yummy!

Andrew's dessert concoction: a cheap, store-bought sugar cookie, ice cream and cake...this was before he smothered it in chocolate sauce!!! Delicious! :)



Happy Birthday babe! You rock my world!!! :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

happy birthday andrew! i hope you got my text message! i loved your cake--looks super yummy even if it was a little lopsided! :)

Tami said...

Looks like fun! Nice goggles.. are you planning on doing more swimming? Do they have a good lap area at your pool? Happy Birthday Andrew.