Sunday, June 14, 2009

32 weeks!

Amazingly, I've been feeling pretty good this week. Don't think this surge of energy will last, but it's been nice. We finally bought a crib, dresser and bedding...so I feel like we got some big stuff accomplished! Maybe I'm in "nesting mode"? Andrew is out camera shopping right now since our current camera is on it's very last leg...so things are falling in to place; getting ready for this little guy to arrive!! Here are some fun pictures we took this morning. Yes, Lily is "anti-clothes" right now. But atleast she keeps the diaper on...for now...

I often wonder how comfortable it is to be carried by me these days...I always have to hike her leg up over the belly...

Big cheese for Dad!

I know Lily doesn't fully understand that a baby is going to come out of this huge bulge under my shirt...but she does randomly point to it and say "baby" and lifts up my shirt to say hi. Boy, is she in for a big surprise!!!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

you look great ang!!!! i'm so excited to see baby boy's room! did you stick with nautical? i can't wait to see that cute boy of yours!