Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tybee Island and Savannah

The Hayes', Clarkes, Sharps and Grandma (all minus the dad's) went down to Tybee Island and Savannah for a couple of days in the middle of the week. We had such a great time and I'm so glad mom invited us to come too!
I love this picture. Lily adores her "bubby"...and I'd say he's pretty fond of her too! :)

Lily did great at the beach. This is the first time we've been back to the beach since last summer, and she had a great time filling buckets with water and sand and helping me make drip castles.

This picture cracks me up. What goofy kids! They were jumping across the two double beds, being silly.

Lily really wanted to play with the big kids...I'm sure she just got in the way!

Grandma with the kids in front of the Tybee Island Lighthouse.


Me and Lil at the lighthouse

One of the squares in Savannah - a view from our trolly tour


Me and Britt in Savannah


The kids at the "waving girl" statue in Savannah

3 comments:

Brittany said...

love all the pics! i must admit, i'm proud of you being the first to post! wish we had more time to just walk around savannah, maybe someday we can go back with just our hubbys!

Tami said...

That is the cutest picture ever of Lily and Ethan asleep! So fun. I also love the pic of Lily on your shoulders. Looks like a really fun time!

Meagan said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you guys were healthy enough to make the trip. Looks like you all had a blast! Every time I see a picture of Lily, I feel like she's grown a ton! She's getting so grown up!