Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday 2009

Sunday after church, the Hayes cousins came over for Easter dinner and another egg hunt. Here is Lily checking out her Easter basket from Meme.

They look so cute when the pout. Not a clue what's up here...maybe she couldn't find any more eggs?


Now here's a good "cheese!"

The three of us...

Lily, with her cousins Ethan, Isobel and Emery

We took a similar picture last Easter with just the girls, but needed another one with Emery this year.

Yes, I know I have a wreath halo...apparently my photographer didn't seem to notice. Oh well. I like the pictures anyway...


My sweet love bug


5 comments:

Brittany said...

k, i'm in love with that cheese! it's the cutest! what a sweetie in that last pic too. and i'm in love with your hair! you look fabulous in your family picture!!!!

Tami said...

I love Lily's Easter dress! She looks so adorable! Looks like a fun time. Very cute family picture - you still look tiny! I like the halo pictures. It looks a little like you have huge hair. :) The one with you kissing Lily on the cheek is adorable!

Meagan said...

So cute! How fun that she is so aware of everything going on this year. She is growing up so much! I love her expression in the wreath halo picture. And the giggles below that are priceless!

Sarah said...

Your daughter is adorable! She's getting so big:) Looks like you had a good Easter weekend. Ava has a major fear of the Easter Bunny, too!

Grandma Sharp said...

Having a new Easter dress all of your growing up years makes me smile to see your sweet daughter all dressed up with such a fun dress, cool shoes and a fancy hairdo! You two have got a cute one there....