Sunday, March 1, 2009

What the....snow?

So we are sitting around on a Sunday afternoon and I hear Andrew say: "No way! It's snowing!" WHAT??? We look outside, and this is what we see!!


So my mom convinces me to bundle up Lily (we don't have many "bundling-up clothes" mind you...we live in Georgia!!) and take her outside to see the snow! Who knows when this will ever happen again, right? It's not a lot, and it's not sticking to the roads, thank goodness, but it's still going several hours later!





2 comments:

Brittany said...

We did the same thing! I came out of my room and yelled to the kids and Travis to go to the window. Crazy!! It was fun, but wet. We were all soaking--yep we don't have any snow clothes either! I love kids all bundled up tho--she's so cute!

Tami said...

Looks like fun! I am glad that Lily was able to "experience" the snow. What a cutie!