Friday, March 20, 2009

Storytime

My friend Wendy and I took our kids (her little boy, Gates, is 1 week older than Lily) to storytime at Barnes and Noble this morning. Instead of sitting nicely on the benches, this is how Lily does storytime! No, actually, she sat on the bench for the first book, but she's done with her snack by the second book and is up walking around. Thankfully, she's not the only one!

After storytime...waiting to color.


Clifford was there today, so that was very exciting...until we got up to him and she wouldn't go near him!!! She liked to wave and say hi from a distance, which is what I figured she'd do. Gates loved him and wasn't shy at all!!

Lily preferred the trains on the other end. She says "choo choo"!

4 comments:

Tami said...

That is adorable! I love the picture of Lily up by the reader. I can't believe that Clifford came to Macon! What a fancy place.

Meagan said...

I love it! It looks like Lily is helping the lady with the book. She's so funny. I can't believe how grown up she is now!

Grandma Sharp said...

HA HA.... what a gufus- and how fun that you were able to catch her hangin' with the story teller, up close and personal like that!! It is delightful to see her growing up and becoming such a BIG GIRL... getting ready for sure, to step into that all important "big sister" job! So cute!

Brittany said...

so cute! i love that she was right next to the story teller. what a cutie pie. yeah, clifford IS the big red dog! ;) (my kids would have been scared too!) how fun she has a cute little friend her age!