Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin carving

Well, we finally got our pumpkins carved (well, two out of three, actually). Here are a few pics of the event.

Lily was not too sure about the pumpkin. She wouldn't put her hand in it, and would NOT touch the guts! Maybe next year. She did like playing peek-a-boo with it, and feeding it food too!


So I lost my motivation to do my pumpkin after carving hers and picking out the all seeds to cook. So mine is still sitting on the kitchen table, uncarved. But, here are Lily and Andrew with their pumpkins.

We don't use "templates" so this is as good as our imagination gets us!!


3 comments:

Meagan said...

I love the peek-a-boo and feeding the pumpkin. That's classic!

Tami said...

Fun pumpkins. I love how Lily liked playing with her pumpkin from a distance. What a cutie!

Brittany said...

cute! it's funny how some kids hate the goo. the whole time kaylin was like, "ew gross, this is so disgusting!" and ethan could have cared less...wish i could have seen lily bug's face. cute she was playing peek-a-boo. did the pumpkin ever boo back?? :) love the carved faces, now that's my kind of carving! ;)