Friday, October 10, 2008

Afternoon stroll

Lily and I were out on our daily walk around the neighborhood and I remembered to bring my camera this time. We have such a neat neighborhood with the old homes and brick roads, I knew I could get some fun pictures. Anyway, here's just a few of her exploring around today...

Can I go this way?

big cheesy smile

She's learning to navigate up steps by holding a handrail...or the wall...


Surveying the land...


She's running now...and can go pretty fast!

2 comments:

Tami said...

adorable pictures! You did a great job capturing her joy of your walks. Why didn't you get any pictures of her on other people's front porches? She is a cutie! Nice pony tail too.

Brittany said...

i LOVE her big cheesy smile! it makes me smile so hard back at her, it hurts my cheeks. she is such a cutie--one way that makes that girl happy is to roam free!