Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pool Day!

The Clarkes and Grandma came down to Macon for a fun-filled day at the pool! I have a great pool that we go to this summer with a terrific "kiddie area" and a water slide. Lily usually prefers to walk around OUTSIDE of the pool, but it is still nice to be outside and cooler by the pool.

Ethan liked Lily's floatie; and I think he liked being outside of the water better too.


Britt, Ethan and Kaylin. Kaylin is a great swimmer and started diving for things at the bottom of the pool.

Grandma and Lily, having a snack.


1 comment:

Tami said...

Fun new posts. I was wondering where you were! Bummer about your computer. That day at the pool looks like tons of fun! I can't wait to have lots of days at the pool together in FL. You and I can hang out with our girls that like to walk around the pool together...