Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Monday

We went up to Mom's/Grandma's on Monday to play with the Clarkes and grandparents. Britt does such a great job of capturing some great Lily shots...I had to stick them up.




Lily's really trying to pull up on stuff now; and can do it on a couple of things. She pulled up on the side of her crib this afternoon, and can pull up on her little play piano. She loves to stand at the couch, but can't really hold on and usually falls over. She still loves walking around holding on to my hands, and she's started to want to explore and leads me over to what she wants to see. Still no crawling yet; she doesn't really like to be on her tummy at all and usually rolls right over when I put here there. We're working on giving kisses; remember the wide open mouth kisses? That's what I get! It's so cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just watch as someone stalks the family, just like that one CSI episode with the crazy stalker woman who found the web site xD