Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lily update; 8 3/4 months

Lily has been such a happy baby lately. She smiles and giggles, and squeals (as you'll see in the video below). She's so curious and wants to check everything out.

She can pull up on this piano by herself, as long as I anchor it so it doesn't topple over on her.

Story time with mom


Lily loves sitting in her rocking chair from Meme


She was very interested in the vacuum today, and was sliding her bum around on the wood floors


I thought she was going to crawl here, but this is as far as she got and sat back down. I don't think she's figured out how to get her legs right; they are almost like indian style under her. I think she's close though! We just need to convince her that crawling is more fun than walking around holding our fingers! It might be a tough sell!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

CUTE!! She is such a doll. I love all her cute little outfits too. Can't wait to see her take over when she starts crawling!!