Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lily Week 15

Andrew and Lily reading bedtime books

Hmm, who is this guy??



Superman!!




Getting better at tummy time...




...and the bumbo.


Lily has turned over from tummy to back three times now..but who's counting, right? :) She slept 8 hours last night!! What a dream. I shouldn't say that too loudly though...don't want to jinx it! She loves to prop on my hip facing out as I walk around, and she likes to be in the kitchen when I am. I've been putting her in the swing while I make dinner and she's happy as can be...as long as she can see me. She's still a momma's girl. She loves sucking on her fists, and she's figuring out that if she sticks just a couple fingers in there, she can make herself gag! Ha! She also loves bath time, being outside, and reading books. It's so fun discovering what makes this little girl tick.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love the Superman! So stinkin cute! She seriously is one cute girlie.