Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lily Week 14

We went on a walk this morning, the weather was great! Lily had a blast in the bjorn. She's able to face forward now, although her head wobbles a little still. But I think she likes looking around much better!

We went up to Grandma and Grandpa Sharps yesterday. Here is Andrew, Lily, Ethan and Kaylin watching football (well, I think Andrew was the only one watching...)


Lily in her cute denim dress...


Hangin' out on the couch with Dad

Lily's gettin' the hang of the bumbo seat. If I give her a toy to hold on to, she seems to do better...



...Although her fist tastes much better than a toy! She's reaching out for things now, but doesn't quite know what to do when she gets them. Most things head towards her mouth, but usually her fist is the only thing that makes it there. And she's a drooler! Slobber everywhere! On her hands, down her front, all over my shirt...




She likes to sit up (well, be propped up) and look around. She eventually crumples over...




...or finds her fingers again. This time she's "double fistin" it!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love all these pics! She is growing up too fast!!! I love that she is getting the hang of sitting up though, I think they like it better! Cute pic at Grandma Sharps house...will you send me them too?? Love you, Brit