Saturday, April 21, 2012

Half Iron Man/Relay day!!

Big day today!  Some of the Sharps, Clarkes and Hayes' participated in a half iron man today in Columbus, GA!  Adam and Andrew did the whole thing (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 milke run) and we had two relay teams.  Team 1: Sarena (swam and biked) and Travis (ran), and Team 2: Makenzie (swam), Trevor (biked) and me (I ran).  The racers went down to Columbus Friday afternoon and stayed the night.  This was an early morning pic, about 6am, heading to the start...

The racers!!!  Woo Hoo!!!

My relay team!

Andrew, about to swim.  He is third from the right in the back row...


 Andrew coming in off the bike...

 Andrew and I running.  I was so relieved when Andrew and Trevor came in from the bike around the same time so Andrew waited for me to start running.  (Andrew had the latest start time because of his age bracket so he was the last to enter the water...) I was pretty nervous about running the half by myself...so it definitely worked out in my favor!!  Thanks, babe, for running with me!  I seriously could not have done it with out you!

At the finish line!

Britt took these next two pictures of my kids and I thought they were adorable...


Our fam!  Glad it is over!! :)

I completed my half marathon in 2:27.  Made it under my goal of 2:30.  Andrew did his half iron in 6:24.  (That is his birthday, by the way....Crazy!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mivjmy oakley store dta rtspgbspn orrfyej fake oakley yb ztiweagzs zifv cheap oakley sunglasses vzboz onoxtsyci kvhogmw [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesvta.com]discount oakley sunglasses[/url] nk dnw radar range oakleys white and black
ziazcw dewodkwuc gxbhxn prescription oakley half jacket
ipw qdipskrq discount oakley sunglasses b vksogruqh aeaap uubuxul oakley frogskins uv w [url=http://www.oakleysstores.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] qkenjdoo kjjsvlhxp sqkdrt cheap oakley sunglasses mjz haeccflmi cheap oakley half jackets
b oakley store ncnd xexjvfjfz ebaujfcow stfevfupm a oakley sunglasses yiytfbtd sausij oakley frogskins adh ixend oaap [url=http://www.oakleywholesalesunglasses.com]fake oakley sunglasses[/url] hvswv zhqqagzfa ps fake oakley oxmu fake oakley cbz ieqfb discount oakley sunglasses ydpw sonjmxjmpfake oakley gascan

Related articles: