Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Pics

Here's an attempt at some Easter Pictures...it sure is harder than it looks!



Our sweet elderly neighbor, E-E, adores our kids. She gave them little ceramic Easter bunnies. Neither of them would put them down all day! Henry got a "boy bunny"...

And Lily got a "girl bunny"...



My happy little man! I mean, seriously. How can you get mad at this face?!! He has a ton of words now, but I think my two favorites are when he asks: "what's that?", and I tell him. He'll reply, "Oh!" It's adorable. And his yes is an enthusiastic "Yeah!". So cute. I could just eat him up!!

He realllllly wanted to throw this rock in to our neighbors fountain...can't you tell?

Me and my sweet girl.



Trying to get one of Andrew and I...sigh. Brittany! We NEED you!!!!! :)


3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh I still think all your pics are SO cute! (But we do need to get a new fam picture of you guys! Maybe Aug?) I just love your family!! Yes, I agree how could you ever be mad at cutie Henry! He's so adorable!! And Lily, she's so pretty in her dress! Getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

Grandma Sharp said...

I think you got a few GREAT pictures of your kiddos! I need new copies for my wall, for they still keep changing and growing. Lily doesn't have a little girl face anymore- and her little happy spirit shows in her sweet face. I think it was a awesome picture moment! :)

Meagan said...

Cute pictures!! I love Henry's little flush cheeks. And wow, Lily is growing up so much. She looks like such a fun, sweet girl!