Saturday, November 27, 2010

Goofing around...

Some more random pictures I just downloaded off my camera...
Goofball. No more really needs to be said. :)

Lily LOVES taking pictures...and I like it too! I get some fun pictures with my little man.


Another one, courtesy of Lily...
He looks so grown up in this one!

New favorite activity: Playing in Henry's crib. I fought it for a while...but I can get a lot done while they are cooped up in there! :)

Although she can get in and out herself....

She likes taking the pictures a lot more than she likes to be in them. But I still have to get 'em when I can. Silly girl.


3 comments:

Brittany said...

She is a goof ball, but I love it! She has so much personality! Wow, Henry does look grown up in those pics. And Lily takes some pretty good pics I must say.

Meagan said...

Wow! Henry looks so grown up with his hair parted! What fun pictures. That's classic that they love playing in a crib where they can't get into too much trouble! The best part is how much they love playing together!

Tami said...

What cute kids! I love the pic with Lily in her glasses. Henry does look so grown up!! My kids love playing in cribs too. Why?