Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year for Halloween we decided to try "Ridge", the popular trick-or-treat neighborhood in Macon, with some friends. Trick-or-treating was also on Saturday this year, because Halloween was actually Sunday but Macon decided to celebrate it on Saturday.


Lily (a fairy), and her friend Gates (the fireman)


Henry, the Lion


the fairy...

All the kids' feet started hurting after a while and they all ended up on daddy's shoulders. Lily and Andrew with Gates and Chris.
This was toward the end of the night so the passy was in...he was DONE! But, I managed to get a good picture. He's such a sweet boy.




My cute fam. I love this pic.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Great pictures! I love the family photo! It looks like you all had a fun time. The kids are adorable in their costumes!

Brittany said...

So cute! I just love Henry's costume! He is the cutest Lion I've ever seen! Looks like a fun night. I love the last pic!