Thursday, February 4, 2010

A really big bed!

Andrew and I got tired of "storing" this queen bed which ended up half on Lily's floor, the other half shoved in our closet. So, we decided it will now be Lily's bed. We stuck her crib/toddler bed in the attic, and Lily now has a queen sized bed. Little did I know how hard it would be to find cute, little girl bedding in queen sized...not to mention the fact that Lily really wanted something blue! So this is what we finally found (and no, it does not match her green walls...but oh well.)

So here is my goofball making her "funny face" with no pants on (we are in the midst of potty training...) on her new big bed!

New room! Now lets just hope she stays in HER bed all night long!! :)



Yay! We love Lily's new bed!


Andrew and Henry checking out the action


Everyone's excited!


2 comments:

Tami said...

How fun! Yes, hopefully she will love being in there she will stay in there all the time. I love the picture of you and Lily!

Brittany said...

Too cute she wanted blue. Want me to come help change her room color? I love the last pic of Lily Andrew and Henry. That smile on your babes is the cutest thing.