Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some of Lily too...

So here's my goofball with train tracks all over her. Don't ask cuz I have no clue. :)

She got a "doctors kit" from our friend for her birthday and she loves playing with it. I think it's hilarious when she puts the glasses on...I had to get a picture of it. Hee hee.

Just chillin' on the couch. She's moved on from Caillou (thank goodness). New fav: Miss Spiders Sunny patch Friends. I can work with that. :)


Lily helped me make sugar cookies recently...she wasn't really a fan of the cookie, just the icing and sprinkles. I don't know if you can tell, but there are sprinkles EVERYWHERE!!!!!


2 comments:

Tami said...

Oh my goodness, you are such a nice mom... sprinkles?? You are way too kind. How fun to make sugar cookies together! I love the train track picture. What a creative girl!

Brittany said...

she is very imaginative like kayin-we still don't ask why...i love the train tracks. you are brave making cookies! it always stresses me out and they only lick the frosting off anyway!!