Thursday, February 26, 2009

My girly girl!

Lily has become quite the girly girl. Well, she might have always been...but it seems more prevalent lately. She almost always has a necklace around her neck and a purse on her arm. Here she is also in her princess shoes, trying to carry a wallet and sunglasses.

She also really likes bottles and likes to feed all her babies. It's very cute! She's already practicing for her baby brother or sister!! And of course, she's got my shoes on!



Here she has the ever-present necklace and purse, but we've added sunglasses this time!


Here she's feeding her baby the bottle, with my shoes on and a makeshift purse from a shoebox with a handle. Aren't kids creative? Sometimes she also likes to be the "baby" and be fed the bottle and held like a baby wrapped in a blanket. Isn't she suppose to regress after the baby comes?? I must admit, it's pretty cute though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my child but I also love our new chair she's sitting in. One day it will be placed in front of a TV and i will take long naps in it.....

Brittany said...

i love her piggy tails! so cute! reminds me of kaylin at that age. love the purses and jewelry--what a pretty girl!