Monday, August 25, 2008

Sharp Family Reunion 2008



Just got back from our family reunion in Destin, FL for a week. We had a fabulous time! Lily got to play with her 15 cousins and 10 aunts and uncles! What fun! Here are a few pictures of our fun week.

The waves made Lily a bit nervous...she got a little better as the week went on, but she stuck to land most of the time. Definitely my child! :)

Lily and her cousin Hannah liked playing in buckets of water on the beach (great idea grandma!). What cute girls! Hannah is 4 months older than Lily. They got along really well...shared food, sippy cups...you know... Hannah always wanted to give Lily hugs. They were cute.

Not sure what I am doing here....hmmm...but I have my ever present shadow with me! :)

Fun at the pool!

Mom/Grandma with her girls....me, Emily, Mom, Brittany, Tami and Meagan (Sarena and family got up early and headed home already). I've got terrific sisters! For the amount of time we all spent together last week...I still think you guys are the best! :)


Game night! Well, every night was game night, after the kids all went to bed. Usually the boys watched TV and the girls played cards. We are playing spoons here...which I won, by the way. I didn't cheat, Britt! :)
Good times! Good times!
Tropical Storm Fay made her way to us the day we left. How perfect!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

LOVE it! Lily was so cute waddling around onthe sand. I have a video of her I've got to send to you...I loved that game of spoons--just giving you a hard time! ;)

Tami said...

Fun posts! I don't know how you limited it to just a few pictures. We are quite proud that Hannah made the blog! I miss seeing you and Lily already. It was great fun to meet Lily and to party with you guys!