Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lily shots

Showing off her goose egg, the first of MANY! I don't know if you can see it very well up there on her forehead; now that she's trying to walk and is crawling pretty well, she's crashing and bumping in to everything. I don't think the hardwood floors help either...
She walked a few steps on her own over the weekend, several times actually! It won't be long now!!!


Checking me out while we are strolling...


My attempt at making her look "girly". The bow didn't really stay in very well, and the shoes didn't stay on long, but she does have her favorite toy: my keys!


Here's a good "teeth" shot. She actually has her top two front ones too, but those never seem to show...

2 comments:

Brittany said...

what a cute girlie. i'm so excited to see her walk! that is the cutest stage!

Tami said...

I love these pictures. She is so cute. Nice try on the bow. Hannah either rips hers out, or it falls out of her wispy hair within about 5 minutes. Ah, well. You are nice to let Lily play with your keys!