Friday, March 7, 2008

Odds and ends


Just thought I would put some pictures up from this past week. Here are a couple of Lily and Andrew goofing around.


Yipee!



I stuck her under our end table and she thought it was the coolest thing...until she rolled off the little lip and bumped her head...one of many, I'm sure.

I tried to capture her newest thing...she pats her legs, like patty cake without the clapping. It's really cute


Trying to look cute for the camera...


I'm sure everyone has pictures of their kids naked...they are just so dang cute! She was avoiding a diaper change today and I got some really cute shots of her. You still can't really see her teeth in any of the pictures...they only show if she smiles a certain way. They are there, though! And super cute! She's 9 months old tomorrow! How the time flies!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

SO CUTE!! I love the ones with her bright pink striped shirt--she looks really good inthat color! And the ones with Andrew. What a cute daddy! I miss you guys already! Dang gas prices...