Monday, January 28, 2008

Lily's latest...

Hey! Look at me!!! So how does this crawling thing work? I just can't quite figure it out yet.

This is serious business. Don't bother me. I must concentrate.

This passy looks huge!! It covers my whole face! But I have to start using the big-girl passy now, so I guess it's OK. I love to stand up...if someone will hold my hands. I wobble all over, but could do this all day long.

I got a new eating chair...it's great! I can bang on the tray really hard too!



Grandma came to visit today! I always love it when Grandma comes! She makes me laugh, and takes me on walks and reads me books. My mom and dad got to go see a movie too! Aren't Grandma's wonderful!??!?! :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Travis said Lily looks like Grandma in the last pic! Proof she doesn't always look like Andrew! :) Cute pics, I love the big passy pic! When do I get to see you???

Anonymous said...

thing is, all the girl's that I have deleted have now been shunning me (they notice me and look at me but don't stop to talk or wave or say anything) YET all the guys are still normal. What the hell is with this? Are all these girls just drama queens or what?
__________________
[url=http://jail-break-ps3.blogspot.com/2010/12/jail-break-ps3.html]Jail break ps3[/url]