Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lily's 5 Months!

Miss Lily, 5 months old already!

Lily and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Atlanta while Andrew was out of town this week. She drank from a sippy cup and discovered ice cubes! Isn't Grandma's fun!? She also loves to lick drinking glasses when there's condensation on the outside. I'll have to try to get a picture of it, it's hilarious!

Chillin' on the couch like a big girl!



Full of smiles and giggles today! I think she's finally ticklish! She'll giggle when we tickle her in her neck or under her arms. She also likes to "cough"...this little fake pay-attention-to-me cough. It's funny.

About to fall over...but hanging in there.



We are working on sitting up...although she usually topples over or bends in half. But this time she did it...for a few seconds! We spend a lot of time on the floor these days; playing, sleeping, whatever. She likes to cuddle up to me while we both lay on the floor on our sides. It's so cute. I always hoped I'd have a cuddler.


Passed out after a long day!



Here's a video of her rolling. She rolls all over the place now. She mostly goes to the right, but is working on getting over on her left.

No comments: